Thursday, March 10, 2011

Six months old!

Half a year already.
Gulp.

Where did it go?

Scott has developed a smirk. I think he's hatching a plot against me.

It occurs to me that this means I need to start planning my son's first birthday pretty soon. That thought is, in itself, mind-blowing.

I could go on and on gushing about the cuteness of the Little Tanker, how he has the sweetest disposition - even while spending the better part of the last month sick with some form of bug or virus, how he is smart and funny and amazing and delightful. And yes, still exhausting.

(Total times we've slept through the night in the past 180 days = 4)

But I won't. The pics speak for themselves.

Here are this month's other winning shots...

(And special thanks to Daddy for making faces, tickling Scott's feet, speaking in crazy voices and using various other antics to get Scott to smile while mommy frantically snapped photos.)



No comments:

Post a Comment