Monday, March 28, 2011

Random cuteness

This blog entry isn't the chronicling of a milestone, a recanting of a funny story, or even specific to any particular event.
It's purely an opportunity to show off how the total and utter adorableness that is the Little Tanker.

Scott has been sick (yet again...it's like a broken record) for about 10 days, and feeling super lousy. But this weekend, he turned a corner, and thanks to some antibiotics and a lot of at home rest and care, he was acting like his happy self.

So we started snapping photos. Lots and lots of photos.

Here's a random assortment of Scott at his cutest.


Scott takes in the daily news.

First taste of pancakes and syrup!

I am a sticky mess. And I love it!

Don't be jealous. Ok, be jealous. Be very jealous. There's no way you are as cool as me.

Sporting Tigger and my first Hawaiian shirt.

Surfer dude, part deux.

Who does this Dominick kid think he is, anyway? This is MY book.

Mommy dressed me in a matching jumper and hat. Normally, I'd be happy about how cute I look, but I just woke up from a nap and I refuse to perform on demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment