Saturday, September 3, 2011

We've got spirit!

Yes we do! That's 'cause Jim and I are big joiners.
Well, I am anyway.

So when Scott's daycare announced that they had organized a week long "Spirit Week," I was eager to participate...or rather, have Scott participate.

Each day featured a different theme, and Scott was decked out in grand fashion. See for yourself:

MONDAY: Sports Team Day (He looked so cute, representing both Mommy and Daddy's alma mater, I had to post two pics!)




TUESDAY: Hawaiian Day

(Scott wasn't feeling particularly cooperative.)


WEDNESDAY: Crazy Hair/Hat Day. (Seriously, this one was my absolute favorite. There was no way I was putting a hat on Scott when I had such beautiful natural curls to work with.)




THURSDAY: Decade Day. (No picture of this one, sadly. But Scott was sporting his "Wingman" shirt - an ode to one of my all time 80s movies - Top Gun!)


FRIDAY: Pajama Day. (This shot was taken after Tank came home...while he was "helping" me make my husband's birthday cake. And yes, I did remember to put the pajama bottoms on him when I brought him to school.)


No comments:

Post a Comment