Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Ladies' Man

It's been almost one month since I last blogged. Between the holidays, a move, a trip out of town, and a new job at work, I've been way too busy to write.

(Check back soon for pics and thoughts on our trip to the Caribbean, our Christmas holiday and finally being in our new house.)

But this...this was too good. I had to type up a quick post.

I've always known (in a completely non-biased, non-helicoptery parent kind of way) that I had a cute kid. I also discovered shortly after his birth that the little girls agreed with me.

And now I know Scott, well, Scott is just like his daddy: he likes the ladies.

According to his daycare teachers, Scott has developed a new routine during group story time and milk time. He'll sit on the floor with the other kids, usually next to one of the little girls in the class.

Then, he'll face forward, look shyly to the side, face forward again, and then scoot an inch or two closer to the nearest girl.

A few seconds later, another face forward, another look, another scoot.

Apparently he inches himself over three or four times until he's positioned himself right next to his closest "girlfriend."

I say closest girlfriend, because apparently, my child doesn't play favorites. He runs his game on several of the little girls in the room.

As I said: like father, like son.
(And I know secretly Jim has never been more proud.)

Scott charms an older woman at a local restaurant. He approached, smiled and batted his eyes. She was immediately hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment