Saturday, April 9, 2011

Seven months old!

Happy Birthday Scott!

More than half a year gone by already. Boggles my mind just thinking about it. Our Little Tanker is thriving. He's sitting up on his own now, blowing bubbles, taking swimming lessons, reaching for toys, rolling and learning how to mimic mommy and daddy quite effectively.

He's still mostly in the "potted plant" stage, meaning he largely stays put, whenever we decide to plunk him down.

But there are signs those days are numbered. Jim said he rolled repeatedly across the floor the other day to try to maneuver himself closer to the cat. And if we sit him in his crib or his swing, he tries to grab the toys on the mobile and pull himself into a sitting position.

He's doing the same thing on the changing table too, whipping his body from side to side, attempting to grab the blanket hanging on the wall or focus his attention on whatever has caught his eye across the room.

And he's very grabby - nothing within reach is off-limits. Methinks its high time for mommy to begin babyproofing our house.

In the meantime, the winning pic from this month's photo shoot.


I am seven months old today!!!!

And the outtakes from our impromptu photo session:

Me and my furry BFF

Friends no more. This is my photo shoot, Mr. Bear, and I will wrestle you into submission.


Bear down!


I'm hungry, and mommy hasn't given me my bottle, so I guess you'll have to do.

Uh...mom, could you get this thing off me and give me a real lunch, please??





No comments:

Post a Comment